ƒ= {ƒ equals}

Analog and Digital opinions from photography to politics and everything in between.

25 January 2009

FUCK YOU SHAUN WHITE

Yeah, 91.66 gave you the win over Kevin Pearce, but he pulled off a better run than you and he isn't a whiny bitch.


The announcers said it all, you won because of your name.  Had the judges been judging you on what you can do and not your individual run (like they did for everyone else, also acknowledged by the commentators), you would have scored in the 80s.  What was that, a McTwist for your final hit? When you were throwing 1260s in practice?

Also, you have no style. You look like a robot and it is disentertaining to watch you snowboard.  I had more fun watching snowmobile freestyle and making fun of those "athletes," for lack of a better word, than I did watching your runs.  Although I did personally enjoy seeing you wash out twice on the same trick.  

KP won superpipe gold this year, and was robbed because of the untarnishable Shaun White name.  

P.S. Shaun, your videogame sucks. 

P.P.S. All this fixation around Shaun White seems oddly reminiscent of all the fixation surrounding Tom Brady and the Patriots.... hmm....


Also, I've got new stuff on Flickr. I am a photographer, after all, and I will whore out my work on this blog.

The Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment