ƒ= {ƒ equals}

Analog and Digital opinions from photography to politics and everything in between.

05 May 2009

Hey, SFSU!

FUCK YOU!
bullshit
is this for fucking serious? a lower-division, introductory photo course that I CAN TAKE TO MEET A G.E. REQUIREMENT AND YOU DON'T FUCKING LET ME REGISTER FOR IT? WHAT THE FUCK! This is some serious bullshit. just cuz I'm in a major that's going to actually make me real money doesn't mean you should get all jealous and pretentious-starving-artisty and bar me from taking this class.  I'VE BEEN WAITING TWO FUCKING YEARS for a chance to get into this class, and now look what you've done. you've shattered my hopes and dreams is what you've done.  well screw you and your tight-ass darkroom SFSU Art Department, I'm gonna develop IN MY FUCKING CLOSET and blow your panties off.  bitch. 

in other news...

I love Cafe Americana. They have the best potatoes with their eggs benedict. and the hollandaise is fresh every day I think. so delicious. I get hard ons thinking of those eggs and bacon. They're on the corner of 15th and that one main road in Del Mar. if you're in town, you should go eat there, just not when I am, cuz I don't want anyone stealing all the raw sugar and cholula.

Can you tell I'm starving right now?


Nikon N8008s + Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 + Fuji NPH400.


2 comments:

Chloe Dearest said...

you're the jealous one, because you wish you could be a photographer like i'm gonna be.

mathewm said...

chloe I will stabs you.

Post a Comment