ƒ= {ƒ equals}

Analog and Digital opinions from photography to politics and everything in between.

11 April 2010

First Show

Kinda late for anyone to show up to the opening reception, but the print is still there along with the others and you can check it out if you're in the area. I'd say its worth a stop by to look at the other prints up. I don't know how long it's gonna be running but judging by the last show, it should be a few months.

Dave @photoworkssf did a great job picking the right paper for each image, too. He printed my photo on Hahnemühle photo rag, and that is a bomb ass paper. I always heard good things about it but it really is the shit. I would have loved to darkroom print this one, but I'm definitely not complaining about the photo rag.

Anyway, thanks to dave and everyone @ photoworks, you guys are rad and I'm grateful for the opportunity to have my work up.

Head Above Water
Nikon F100 + Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 ED + Kodak TMAX 100 + Kodak D76 stock

0 comments:

Post a Comment