ƒ= {ƒ equals}

Analog and Digital opinions from photography to politics and everything in between.

07 July 2009

I shall return

Blog I have not forgotten you. I've been so swamped with accounting and history its not even funny. I've been shooting like mad though, so all is not lost. Fair just ended, I'll have some shots from that up soon. Just doing some scanning right now then it's off to bed. some of my stuff on ebay is ending tomorrow, I hope it all sells. probably won't. oh well. if anyone must know, there's a nikkor 28mm f/3.5, tamrac 5608 pro 8 bag, and some other assorted treaties. send me a flickrmail and I'll see what I can do for you. as always, flickr.com/photos/mathewm. later, and hopefully an update soon. got some new gear in and on the way, maybe a review or two ahead. more to come this week, promise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment